• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I passed!

elenipete

COC-A
Blitzer
CCO Practicoder
Don't know where to post this, but I just wanted to thank you for doing the blitz videos! I failed the first time. The second time around I bought the blitz videos and was amazed at how unprepared I really was that first time. The high lighting and bubbling was worth it's weight in gold! It saved me SO much time that I was able to finish with time left! Anyone comeing accrross this post and unsure about purchasing the blitz vidoes- GET them! You won't regret it!!! There is soooo much in these videos!
Thank you again Lauren!
Now for thr reslly hard part, the job search!
Andrea Bertucci CPC-H

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
That's great news! Thanks for sharing.

I'm happy to hear the feedback about the bubbling and highlighting as I've been doing that for the past few days in preparation for recording the new 2015 Blitz :) It's a lot of work but after all these years really has stood the test of time.

Enjoy your shiny new credential!

And if you don't mind putting this on the testimonials page that would be the best spot https://www.cco.us/testimonials/

Alicia Scott

Moderator, CCO Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Excellent!!! We really need to have a happy dancing icon for you Andrea.
upload_2014-12-3_14-54-59.jpeg

AnnaB

Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
CCO Practicoder
Don't know where to post this, but I just wanted to thank you for doing the blitz videos! I failed the first time. The second time around I bought the blitz videos and was amazed at how unprepared I really was that first time. The high lighting and bubbling was worth it's weight in gold! It saved me SO much time that I was able to finish with time left! Anyone comeing accrross this post and unsure about purchasing the blitz vidoes- GET them! You won't regret it!!! There is soooo much in these videos!
Thank you again Lauren!
Now for thr reslly hard part, the job search!
Andrea Bertucci CPC-H

Congrats

louise

CCO Practicoder
Congratulations Andrea!
Let us know how your job search goes. I'm right behind you and would love to learn from your experiences.
Louise